TERMS & CONDITIONS
In making a purchase from Niche Hampers Melbourne you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time.
Making An Order
Placement of an order constitutes entering into the terms and conditions set out in this section. Niche Hampers Melbourne will confirm your order by email. You will receive confirmation that your order has been processed and an electronic invoice. Niche Hampers Melbourne agreement with you comes into existence once Niche Hampers Melbourne has confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cancellation of orders must be made 48 hours prior to delivery. If a gift has already been dispatched by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
Collection and Use of Information
- In order to use Niche Hampers Melbourne website, we collect personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services, or for the purpose of competitions and prize-giving, or for any other such purpose which requires the collection of personal data in order for Niche Hampers Melbourne to fulfill an obligation.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers
- Niche Hampers Melbourne does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Please note that for photographic purposes some gifts baskets have been featured with additional props, e.g. wine glasses to display wine. Please refer to the list of contents on the product page to review full gift basket contents.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Niche Hampers Melbourne uses a Fastway Couriers for delivery of gift hampers and does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery.Proof of Delivery (POD) times are available, if requested a day after the set delivery date.
- Niche Hampers Melbourne accepts no responsibility for delays associated with Fastway couriers or the third party courier actions.
- The delivery time selected by the customer is the latest the delivery can be made. The delivery can be made anytime, up to or before, the selected delivery time.
- In the event when the goods are dispatched with Fastway and the recipient is not available to accept delivery or there is no safe drop-off point, the goods will be returned to the closest Depot and a calling card will be left notifying the recipient to pick up the goods. This still applies when ‘OK Front Door’ or ‘OK Back Door’ drop option has been selected.
- Niche Hampers Melbourne uses reputable third party contract couriers, including Fastway Couriers and Australia Post. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as damage or delay that results in a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place. Niche Hampers Melbourne will work with the customer to assist in resolving any issues that may be a result of a third party failure.
- In order to avoid any disappointment, please place your order early to provide us with the best opportunity to deliver your gift by your preferred delivery date.
- Any unavailable products can affect the delivery resulting in late arrival.
Saturday & Sunday Delivery
- Saturday deliveries are not available.
- Deliveries on Sundays and public holidays are not available, except when stated otherwise.
Sale of Liquor
All alcoholic products offered for sale by Niche Hampers Melbourne are NOT available to persons under the age of 18 years. Under Victorian Legislation gifts containing alcohol can only be purchased by someone other than the ultimate receiver and both the purchaser and the ultimate receiver need to be over 18 years of age.
Niche Hampers Melbourne supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence for a licensee to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor from another person.
- Alcohol quantities are limited to 1.5 litres per recipient. When placing orders customers should ensure that they do not exceed sending the permitted alcohol limit of 1.5 litres (approximately two bottles) per recipient.
- Purchaser Representation: By ticking the ‘I agree’ button during the checkout process, the purchaser represents that they and the recipient, are over 18 years old. The purchaser accepts that it is an offence to falsely represent they are of legal age to purchase alcohol and to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person who is under 18 years.
- Delivery: Upon delivery of Niche Hamper Melbourne products, the recipient may be required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods.
It is the responsibly of the customer to inform Niche Hampers Melbourne if a gift has not been delivered. Upon notification we will investigate and ensure that the gift is delivered and received.
Refunds will not be given for late delivery outside our stipulated delivery guarantees detailed in our Delivery section. We will not be held liable for late delivery outside of our stated delivery commitment.
In the unfortunate event that a gift has been damaged through the delivery process, we will routinely replace the gift with a no fuss attitude. Please call Niche Hampers Melbourne on 1300 132 663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise for the replacement gift or damaged items to be re-sent.
If you do wish to swap an item we would be happy to send you another item once we have received the original item back at our warehouse in its original unopened condition. Any additional costs for the replacement item such as delivery, or any difference in prices, would need to be paid for prior to shipping.
A request for a refund can be made for a gift that has not yet shipped up to a maximum of 90 days from order. No refunds will be payable after this time.